LaplandUK Ticket Release
Join our mailing list
- Entry to LaplandUK at your chosen date and time, with over 4.5 hours of performances and activities for your Small Folk; including helping the Toy Factory Elves make a toy for Father Christmas’ Sleigh, decorating gingerbread with Mother Christmas, ice-skating, and a personalised visit with Father Christmas!
- 1 Invitation parcel per booking delivered ahead of your visit, including your Small Folk's Invitation from Father Christmas.
- 1 beautiful husky soft toy for every Small Folk when you visit Father Christmas
- 1 toy factory toy for Christmas Day (discreetly handed to Big Folk before you travel back to the Human World) complete with a thank you card for every Small Folk
- 1 complimentary souvenir photo per booking
- Free parking
Become a Golden Explorer for the day! Enhance the magic with our Golden Experience. Enjoy everything from our Lapland tickets, plus: all food and beverage throughout your day, £25 Jingles for every Small Folk in your party, a keepsake Lapland 2023 limited edition Christmas bauble, family photo package, priority parking plus a signed Lapland foundation story book – ‘The Untold Story of Father Christmas’.
Superstar Day is a specifically adapted show, tailored for those with additional needs. We are proud to be the first company in the UK to designate a specific adapted day to allow greater flexibility and support for those with additional needs. Superstar Day differs from a standard day; the day is subsidised by LaplandUK, and all tours operate at a significantly reduced capacity. Tours are, therefore, quieter with improved accessibility and offer the additional support of medics and BSL signers, if required.
Tickets & Bookings
Where can I book tickets to LaplandUK?
Please note: Lapland 2023 has now sold out!
All bookings for LaplandUK must be made online via our website. Bookings for LaplandUK must include at least one Small Folk and one Big Folk. The maximum number of Human Folk per booking is 8.
When will LaplandUK tickets be on sale?
Lapland 2023 has now sold out!
For 2024 ticket news, please sign up to our mailing list, here.
Why can I only book in a group of 8?
Lapland is an immersive theatrical experience. Like any theatre experience, each tour has a strict limit on the number of Big Folk and Small Folk, and this cannot be exceeded. This is because each family requires their own seating, and each Small Folk requires a dedicated workbench to take part in the activities in both the Toy Factory and Mother Christmas’ Kitchen.
Due to the logistics of the show, our maximum group size is 8 Human Folk per booking, each visiting Father Christmas individually as booked.
What is your refund policy?
Tickets are sold subject to license and are non-refundable, except as specifically set out in these Ticketing Terms. This is also subject to any rights you may have under TicketPlan Protection purchased when you bought the tickets.
You have a legal right to change your mind and receive a refund within 14 days of when we send you your Booking Confirmation Email. You do not have a right to change your mind once you have used the tickets for the Experience, even if the 14 days ‘cooling off’ period is still running. You are not entitled to a refund of your initial payment if you cancel more than 14 days after your purchase.
Full information about our Terms and Conditions can be found by clicking here. We strongly recommend you review these terms and conditions before you make a booking.
Please note all tickets to LaplandUK are also non-transferable to another family or season.